Hunting Elk, Whitetail Deer, Shiras Moose, Black Bear, Cougar
We pick our hunters up at the Lewiston Idaho airport, code for Lewiston Idaho airport.is LWS.
Lodging and dinner on your arrival night are included and you will be staying at our bed and breakfast the Whitebird Summit Lodge.
Elk hunters – rifle elk tags are provided to you by LocKey U Outfitters allotment tags and need to be purchased by LocKey U Outfitters by May 5th
Non-resident hunters with general deer tag – your deer tag is good for harvesting a white tail deer, mule deer, black bear or cougar. Just one species per tag.
We offer Junior mentor hunts at a discounted price. Please contact Frank with prices for Junior mentor hunts.
- All activities must be secured with a 50% deposit.
- LocKey U must receive deposits within 14 days of initial booking.
- Deposits must be made of personal check, cashiers check, credit cards or money order. Do not mail cash monies.
- Unsecured bookings may be canceled by LocKey U. Client will be notified in writing.
- Balance’s due 90-day’s prior to client’s arrival.
- All returned checks will be accessed a $150.00 service fee.
- Credit card fee 4% processing fee
- LocKey U Outfitters will exercise every care possible, and will not be held responsible for personal injury, property damage, or accident.
- LocKey U Outfitters will not be held liable for loss of personal belongings.
- Unforeseen conditions may make it necessary for date changes. LocKey U Outfitters reserves that right to make such changes if deemed necessary.
- We are not qualified to evaluate your fitness, so you must evaluate your fitness as appropriate for any given activity.
- We recommend all clients have a medical checkup and be in good health.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
- · Deposit are completely non-refundable. Unless booking can be filled by outfitter or client.
- · All cancellations must be in writing or by email.
- · LocKey U Outfitters cannot be held liable for delays sustained due to the client’s transportation to the pick up point.
- · LocKey U Outfitters must be notified of any type of allergies, food related or other.
- · LocKey U Outfitters must be notified of any medical conditions or medications taken by any client.
Tag and license cost
Elk tags will be purchased from Fish and Game through LocKey U Outfitters. Prices listed March 2013 and may change without advance notice by Fish and Game
- $154.75 Non-resident hutning lisence – needed before you purchase any tag
- $416.75 Elk Tag
- $301.75 Deer Tag
- $186.00 Bear tag
- $186.00 Cougar tag
- $80.00 Turkey Tag
- $20.00 Archery Permit
- $35.00 Wolf Tag
Junior Mentor tags ages 12 years to 17 years
- $31.75 Hunting lisence
- $39.75 Ekk Tag
- $23.75 Deer Tag
- $23.75 Bear Tag
- $29.75 Turkey Tag
Call Frank or Terri Today 208-983-1802
LocKey U Outfitter Inc and Whitebird Summit Lodge Inc
Owners Frank and Terri Schmitz
PO Box 392 Grangeville, Idaho 83530 208-983-1802 phone 866-562-5398 Toll free
LocKey U Outfitters holds a special use permit with the Nez Perce National Forest in the State of Idaho. LocKey U Outfitters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Frank is a licensed outfitter and guide in the state of Idaho. Members of the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Association, North Central Travel Association, NRA, RMEF, Riggins Chamber of Commerce, Grangeville Chamber of Commerce, White Bird Chamber of Commerce. Frank is a master measure for SCI and a life time member.
Content and pictures on the LocKey U website are owned solely by LocKey U Outfitters and Frank Schmitz and are not to be copied without the consent of LocKey U Outfitters inc. Please contact us with any questions regarding this site.